Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tuesday low key

Meet is less than 2 weeks away plus my left elbow was pretty sore from the DB extensions I did with Moosie and Hefe so I took it easy.

Warm Up
Flat Bench
2 x ?? x Bar
9 x 3 x 135

Over head presses in the rack off of pins
5 x bar
5 x 135
3 x 5 x 185

Tri stuff
tested a bunch of different movements but they all hurt so I bailed on these

Upper pulley row to chest

Low Cable EZ curls

Done. Ta DAAAAA Nothing huge but got the blood flowing. Other than the minor elbow thing I feel pretty good and confident going into the meet. Openers on Sat.

Feeling a bit down in the job search. Lots of things have come and gone that I thought I was a good albeit unique fit for. Tough on the ego. If there was a job for short round guys that can bench 365 and write quality limmericks on the fly then hey, I'm your man. God knows and will provide. This human perspective thing is making me a little nutso. Lisa has been great.

Ah well. Time to go job searching.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home