Monday, July 28, 2008

Thursday & Saturday

For a variety of reasons I didn't get an upper acc. session in.

Thursday
Warm Up
Band standing extensions
Band curls
Gym closed. Forgot to check the time. In UT it was 7/24, Pioneer Day. State holiday so they shut down early.

Sat in AF ME bench
Warm up
?? x bar
?? x 135
?? x 225
5 x 275
3.5 x 315 Just gassed. Wondering how/why I got 325 for 4 last week and just 3 legit this week. Perhaps it is the consistantly high level of calibration one finds in commercial gyms. Just a guess. I could have been weaker but I don't think that was all of it.
4 x 1 x 340
All were fast and strong. Felt a minimal tweak on #2 then on 3 & 4. Nothing huge, just a thin tweak on the outside of my left pec. A verticle strip. Didn't mess with my strength, just a twinges.

Decline dumbells
10 x 80's
Twinge felt much stronger and wider here. stopped this movement.

Pec Stretches. Did a bunch of real light stretching to see if I couldn't get the knots worked out.

Push downs no pain or twinge

High pulley lean back rows

Cable one hand upper back pull aparts

Went home and iced the pec and added some ground aspirin to my DMSO gel. Funny thing, the gel consistancy broke down now I have a DMSO aspirin syrup. Still seems to work pretty well.
Today, Monday, the swelling seems to have gone down. There are still some knots but they are smaller and the pain has gone down to sore/tender.

Still drawing a blank work wise. That stinks. There is comfort in knowing God knows and cares. I wish I was better at this patience thing.

On the world front. I have more people looking at me thinking that I'm crazy when I tell them about Global events. I'm not saying where it all leads, I just talk about what others are trying to do. It's inconceivable yet it is really going on.

Maranatha

God Bless!

Maranatha

God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home