Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Bench Acc

Tuesday
Warm Up

Flat bench
?? x bar
3 x 135
9 x 3 x 155 various grips

Standing Military in the rack
5 x bar
5 x 135
5 x 185
5 x 205
2 x 3 x 230

EZ bar JM Crushers
Elbows were sore for the first time in a long time. Put the elbow sleeves on for these.

Strap low rows.
Used long wrist wraps to pad my wrist/hand and used my hanging straps doubled 2 x to pull with. I liked these they will be part of the program again.

Standing ez bar curls

Not a bad session. The military was solid but felt heavier than I wished for. My weight is hovering around 280. I could wish for 15# less but that will come with a job and more moving around.

Heard from my Headhunter yesterday. He has not heard from Lithkow yet but he feels good about the fit. Lots of loose ends but if this is what God wants then all of that stuff is already handled. Need to relax.

Checking on endtimes stuff. Globalists are still pushing forward. The US election is proof that there is huge delusion going on. "How do you feel" has trumped "what do you think?" How we feel can be misleading and deadly. Rational thought needs to be applied to come to a reasonable conclusion. McCain and Obama? Please. There were some good issue guys earlier but I guess they just didn't "feel" right to the voters. We're going to be in a pile of "it" regardless of how things go. With McCain, the slope is not as steep and there are a few positive anchoring points that may prove helpful. His positions on Iraq, taxes and judicial appointments are pluses in my mind.

Fall FB camps open in about a month. Proof yet again God loves me.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home