Saturday, June 07, 2008

Sat June 7 ME bench

Good size crew. Moosie, Parker, Jeff, Dick, Manny, Tony Halsey, Jeff's friend Ben and I think that was it.

Warm up

Flat bench
2 x ?? x bar
?? x 135
5 x 225
5 x 275
3 x 315

2 board
3 x 335
2 x 355
1 x 365 flew up. Got big air and kept back tight.
?? x 385 came back toward my head and Jeff grabbed it. No biggee.
I had meant to go to 375 but didn't think it through and instead of just grabbing nickels to throw on top I swapped quarters for 35's. I really would have gotten the 375, really. 385, I wondered why it fealt heavy...

Add KKDD full ROM
1 x 405 touched wrinkle of shirt
?? x 425 TOUCHED! It is a ?? because Moosie thought I was in trouble and grabbed it.
What is going on today? I must have looked frail or something the way people were grabbing the bar from me.
But, I finally touched! The trick was not wearing my belt for the lighter weights. It allowed the shirt to ride up more. Need to practice more this way to be more comfy for a meet.

Parker lifted me off 3-4 times today and did a great job. Moosie has done well with that kid.

Floor press narrow grip
3 x ?? x 185

Lil Dave's quad tricep death
3 x 15 reps each of 4 stations x 120

wide grip high pulley row to chest
4 x 8 x ??

ez cable curls
4 x 10 x ??

Rev pec deck
4 x 10 up to 180

I'm beat. Happy with touching in the KKDD finally and happy with the fast 365 raw 2 board. Baby steps but they are still progress.

Started writing some essays. Mostly about behaviors and attitudes today that just don't make sense. It will be good to be writing.

Need to go.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home