Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sat May 31

Dirty Harry once said "...a man's gotta know his limitations." I was a little over cooked this week and it showed today.

Warm up

Flat bench
?? x bar
?? x 135
5 x 225 felt like 8 tons
3 x 275 felt like 8 tons + 275
3 x 315 felt... ... better?
1 x 335 pretty quick and solid.
2 x m x 355. 1st was close. Brought it down too high. 2nd no way.

Put on KKDD
4 x 1 x 405 NT on all got within about 1/4" but still nada.
1 x 425 NT
I can press about anything in this shirt but touching is still rough. Tried so hard today that I developed some patechia (?) around my face and eyes. Got red dots on my eye lids and there is a red tinge on the upper part of my face that resembles a rosy bandito mask. Kinda cool except for the headache it gave me. Moosie was praying I wouldn't pass out. I should try to drop some #'s again to get this to fit a bit looser and then I am pretty sure I can touch stuff. Wait, I think I said this before...

3 board
3 x 335 Real sketchy. I was done. Set up was squirrely and I felt like I was pressing in seperate pieces if that makes sense at all. Back and shoulders are burnt and they need a bit of a break. Called it here and watched other people sweat...

Went to breakfast with the guys and then went home, turned on the women's softball world series and crashed for a couple of hours. I feel better now.

I think that my shoulder work Tuesday, specifically the second set @ 225 put me over the top and though my rack pulls are in the weanie weak boy class I should stick with moderate to light weight and do multiple sets like at 405.

I got short sleep last night but I don't think that that was my undoing. I got over 6 hours but that shouldn't have made me struggle as I did. All the negative aside, the guys liked the red dots on my eye lids...

Got a glimmer on work. Had an e mail back on one. Did I mention that before? Should hear more Monday or Tuesday Lord willing.

Need to go.

The Bride wants the magic box.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home