Saturday, May 03, 2008

ME Bench AF Gold's

Weird I posted the wrong Gold's for this week. Half the crew went to Redwood because of me. Wow, my bad. Sent an apology post.

Warm up

Flat bench
?? x bar
5 x 135
5 x 225
3 x 275
3 x 315 tied PR
2 x 325 tied PR
1 x 335
c x 345 Close, I think I would have gotten it but Moosie bumped it just in case. This would have tied my raw PR. Over all confidence was really good. Felt solid

Put on old dbl open back phenom
2 x 1 x 375 close but nt. Hate this shirt. Too much stretch and too harsh on the armpits. Holy crap does that shirt hurt.

KKDD
1 x 375 nt
2 x 1 x 405 nt
1 x 435 nt but close. This shirt will be killer when I lose some lbs. Still very fast even though no touch.

Reverse blue band pin press. 225# help @ the bottom. 0 at the top.
6 x 405
2 x 455

McGilla's
8 x 110
8 x 120
8 x 130

Nice session. Dick Scouler from church came and seemed to enjoy himself. I hope he decides to sack up and be a regular.

I personally feel pretty solid. Stronger and faster than I have felt in 2 years. Thinking about going raw in August and with the KKDD in October.

I think I will open ME Days with raw work and working on touching in the KKDD for the second movement.

Pretty good day.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home