Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wed's DE Bench

Yuppers, back to speed work. Not worrying about % but concentrating on speed.

Warmup

Flat Bench
2 x ?? x bar
9 x 3 x 135 varied grips

Overhead Lockouts
5 x 135
3 x 185
3 x 225
3 x 255
1 x 285
m x 305
1 x 305

JM's
5 x 135
5 x 155
5 x 165

CS Rows
5 x 45
5 x 90
5 x 135
5 x 180

Hammer Curls
3 x 8 x 40's

Feeling pretty good. I think that was the first time I have broken 300# on overhead lockouts. I really like working military off of the pins in the rack. I'm sure the purists wouldn't like the way I do them but I think the way I do them helps my bench by A. strengthening shoulders and tris and B giving me a stronger arch.

Looking forward to this weekend @ Ripped Fitness. I haven't seen the inside since they opened. up. I understand Brad has put some great equipment together.

Gas is going up, there are food shortages and the electioneering is just messed up. Are we in the 7th week? If we aren't, it is going to be a very bumpy ride. The world is just hacked in it's thinking. So blind and sooo wrong. And there is no discussion allowed. The 1st amendment is about dead. This is not a drill. We are really approaching trouble and getting there fast.

The Creator knows what is going to happen and has already won the fight. We are just riding out the last few pages. If you don't have a personal relationship with the God of the Universe, read the Gospel of John and the book of Romans. Get right or get left.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home