Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sat 3/29

Last session before next weeks meet.
Warm up
10 x 135
1 x 225
1 x 315
Add KK DD
1 x 405 nt no belt collar rode up was under an inch to touch very odd shirt position
2 x 1 x 435 belt on not locked down. Shoulder seam on upper tri's 1/2" or so to touch. Uh oh.

Called it here. Moosie and Jeff thnk I will touch next week. Each week has gotten better.

I sprayed down the inside as well as the outside of the shirt with water. I have also dropped 4 pounds this week so that helps too. Another 4 pounds and I should be golden.

Moosie may or may not go next week. Something about camping with the family. Can you believe it? Family over helping a buddy at a meet in Idaho... In reality he is a great family man and I don't blame him at all if they end up doing that.

Good day. not as good as I had hoped but progress was made none the less.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home