Thursday, March 27, 2008

Weds 3/26 Bench Support

Last one till the meet outside of Sat and finding an opener.

Warm up

Flat DB Bench
3 x 15 x 55#

Military in the rack
5 x bar
3 x 5 x 135

Pull downs on Flite cross over machine
3 x 12 x ??

Overhead cable extensions
4 x 10 x ???

Feel a little beat up from working on a project for work.
Over all I feel pretty good. Bwt is about 270#. I'd like to be down 5#-10# for the meet. I think the new weight/size is making the shirt harder to touch. I think I have a handle on what I can do in the shirt but I need to get on the board at a reasonable weight so I can relax. Ah well soon enough I suppose.

The world keeps getting weirder and weirder. The great delusion(s) seem to be growing. So many people can't think and use their God given discernment. Sooo scary that before too long the X generation will be calling shots that will affect us all. Not good.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home