Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sat ME Bench

We were @ Gold's in Sandy on 7th. Moosie and Jeff were there. Manny and a couple of his guys were pulling over on the racks. Sam was a no show. I wonder if we scared him off. I hope not. He has a great future in the sport.

Warm up
Flat bench
?? x bar
?? x 135
?? x 225
3 x 275
1 x 315
Put on KK DD Pulled it way up into the armpits
1 x 405 x 2 boards
1 x 405 x 1 board
2 x m x 405 x full ROM????
pulled the shirt down so I could feel the arm seam on my upper tri
2 x 1 x 425 x nt
1 x 435 x nt
2 x 1 x 445 x nt
1 x 455 x nt but was much closer.
There might have been a couple more in there but I think this is close to what I did.
Everything flew up after I pulled the seam lower onto my tri.. All were very fast.

Disapointed nothing touched. It's the 15th today. I have next week than my opener week then the meet. I am a bit bloated today. I will back off on the sodium, pasta and other water retainers and see if I can't slim down enough to allow something lighter than 455 to touch.

Obama is getting heat with the info coming out on his pastor. Dude is a racist beyond belief. Barak went to his church for 20 years and doesn't agree with him? Barak hired him on to his campaign staff. Sheesh. Obama looked golden till now. I hate to say it but crazy man McCain might be the best choice.

The way I look at it is that McCain plans on raising the budget the least between the 3 and he has a better view of what it will take to remain sovereign. All the little BS social arguments won't be worth a bag of bandini if we aren't a real country calling our own shots any more. Not much of a group to choose from.

Tha Bible told us that there would be days like these. It will be more interesting as the days move forward.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home