Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tuesday 3/11 Bench Acc

Warm up

Flat db bench
10 x 55's
3 x 10 x 85's

Close grip standing military over and behind head
5 x bar
5 x 95
5 x 135
3 x 5 x 185

Assisted pull ups
5 x -70
5 x -50
4 x -30
3 x -30
5 x -40
Still sucky at these but getting a bit better.

Kaz presses
worked up to
2 x 8 x 205
I might not have been doing these right. I didn't feel much of anything in my tris. That and me feeling sacrilegious about working on a Smith Machine makes me not want to try these again.

Shoulders are sore today. Those close grip presses kicked my butt. I am glad I moved the bench acc. work to Tuesday so I get an extra day before the heavy work Saturday.

Feeling very encouraged about the supplementation and strength gains. That tied to the shirt work makes me feel pretty good.

Not sure of what is ging on in the world that might be noteworthy. The Gov of NY resigned under a big cloud around a sex scandal. These "power brokers" are so lame. So arrogant and so stupid. We are all in a world of hurt because the people that we have in positions of authority are not real leaders but are narcississtic (?) jerks.

We have a bumpy road ahead of us for sure.

Gotta go

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home