Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sat @ AF Gold's

Jeff, Moosie and Parker were in attendance. It sounds like Sam may not be able to join us for a bit. I'll fill in details as I know them.

Warm up

2 x ??? x bar
?? x 135
?? x 225
1 x 315 This feels lots better than it did and I could probably triple it now but this is a warmup for shirt work
KKDD on sprayed down front
2 x 405 nt
1 x 435 nt
m x 435 tried to touch and rolled wrists forward beyond my elbows and dumped it
3 x 1 x 435 nt
1 x 435 nt but was within 3/4" locked it but Moosie said I was done so packed it in here.

4 board
3 x 435
2 x 3 x 445 This was supposed to be 455 but like a dumb ass I misloaded my right side 10# light. I wondered why I was fading to the left on my set up...

Floor presses
4 x 18 x 155

Push downs
4 x 8

I think if I eat cleaner the next couple of weeks the shirt may be looser and touching will be easier.

Good session. Progress however small is still progress. Next week something will touch.

More another time.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home