Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sat ME Bench

@ Sandy Gold's on 7th East. Moosie, Parker & Jeff were there. Manny and his guy Mike were there also.

Warmup

Floor Press
?? x bar
?? x 135
?? x 225
2 x 245
2 x 265
2 x 285
1 x 305
1 x 315
Had more in the tank but per the template I pick a # then work to that # leaving a bit on the table. Jeff actually thought I was done but as I got my second wind I pressed the bar and his hands.

3 boards
4 x 3 x 315
Last set was the best one because my focus on setup, being big and tight was the best. Go figure. I'm pretty sure most of my screw ups in the gym are lack of appropriate focus. i'm mental.

wide grip seated row palms down
10 x 150
2 x 10 x 170

Rev pec dec
3 x 10 x 150

Seated cable preacher curls
3 x 10 x ??

I liked this workout (1st ME session in Vinnie's template). I think I am going to add a tri exercise next week with the guys. I can get about anything off of my chest but I tend to satall 2/3 up.

The intensity is up in the group. I think we all have some things to show and prove. We are all capable of more than what we have done in meets. I think I'm the worst in our group at meeting potential. I need to be stronger and more consistant mentally.

We are going to check out Ripped Fitness next week. Should be fun to see what Brad has put together.

Heard Eric Milburn is done with his mission in October. I t wil be good to see that kid again. What an amazing natural strength athlete.

Stuff to do.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home