Saturday, June 28, 2008

The week and ME bench

Busy week. Was in Ohio Monday and Tuesday interviewing and Dave borrowed my truck on Wed & Thurs and I watched the littles on Friday so no training happened. I wish I could have gotten into the gym. I needed to work the edge off a bit.

The interview(s) went ok. They are going to interview another guy in a week or so and let me know what decision they make. If they want to offer me the job they will fly Lisa and me out for a weekend to check out the area. Not certain how I feel about it all. Good guys and a good company. The area is pretty. I need work so I'm up for it if God provides in this fashion.

Sat ME Bench AF Gold's
Warm up
Flat Bench
?? x bar
?? x 135
5 x 225
5 x 275
3 x 315 felt heavy but the guys said it looked good
1 x 335 felt heavier than I wanted it to feel. Called the raw off here.

Repaired KKDD 1 board
1 x 405
1 x 425
1 x 445
m x 465
everything got within 1/2" of touching. I thought I had the 465 but Moosie said he helped some

Raw 3 board
5 x 335
1 x 345 Pulled the plug here. This felt waaaay too heavy.

Seated WG NG cable rows

Pushdowns

Intended to do more but felt like doodie. Not sick or anything, just didn't feel strong. Haven't slept well all week and there has been a fairly high stress level around here for a variety of reasons.

Hopefully training will be a little more regular this week.

Need to go.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home