Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tuesday @ the Gym

Bench Acc stuff
Warm up
DE Bench
2 x ?? x bar
9 x 3 x 145

Standing Military in the rack off of pins chin high. Reps came down to nose height. I don't want my elbows too much past 90 degrees.
5 x bar
5 x 135
5 x 185
3 x 3 x 225
Not fast but felt solid

EZ bar crusher/JM's (technique wise they are somewhere in the middle)
10 x 70
10 x 90
10 x 110
2 x 10 x 120

CS rows
10 x 2 plates
10 x 3 plates
2 x 10 x 4 plates
20 x 2 plates

EZ Curls
10 x 70
10 x 90

Seated Alt Curls
8 x 35's
2 x 8 x 40's

Went home.

Not sure what to make of my work/non work situation. I am getting the Idea I am supposed to make this deal in Ohio work out. Actually I think this is where God may be leading us. None of my efforts have panned out AT ALL and these guys found me. Seems like a good outfit. It will be tough to relocate. But we can do it with God's help. I need to mellow out about stuff. I've been kinda pissy and don't like that. Gotta let go and let God.

World situation is progressing south. There has been a real anti Christian anti Bible movement that is getting big and strong. We believers need to spiritually sack up and be prepared. It's going to be bumpy before it stays good for a long time.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home