Saturday, August 09, 2008

Sat mass benching etc

What an amazing crew. We had our regular guys Jeff, Moosie, Brian, (Parker was @ Scout camp) as well as Manny's crew and Lil Dave, Jason, Jordan and Nick L. Mike, Lance and Michelle were present for part of it as well. I think I counted 19 at one point. Great fun with big crews like that. The fact that they are all great people does help.

Warm up
Flat bench
2 x ?? x bar
?? x 135
5 x 225
3 x 275
5 x 315 PR
1 x 345 fast should have doubled this or more but figuring out my attempts so I held back.
1 x 365 15# PR
Wearing my belt low and shoving my belly up and touching low and driving toward my feet is the trick. After 8 + years I think I found my groove. I feel like I had another 20# in me on this one.

4 boards
2 x 405 PR
2 x 415 PR the 1st was so fast I thought they would call my a wuss if I didn't double it.
1 x 425 PR

Moosie doubles (SS of Kennely extensions and Tate Presses)
3 sets

Dips (Jeffs choice, not mine)
3 sets I stink at these

Seated CS NG plate load rows
5 x ?? x 180

Rev Pec Deck
4 sets

Except for the dips, everything went well. I am amazed at how well things go when technique is right on. I have to really rethink my attempts for the meet. I think bump everything 15# or so.

I'll decide next week with the boys. Fun and games.

Maranatha

God Bless.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gords said...

Congratulations on the PRs. Very impressive work you've been doing man. You've really been building well for this meet, you should do very well.

Keep it fun.

Gords

9/8/08 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home