Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tuesday Stuff

Worried about the pec tweak. Feeling better but I want to be smart about it.
Warm up.

Flat bench
?? x bar
9 x 3 x 135 quick but not explosive. Felt fine. Paid attention to keeping the shoulder blades as retracted as I could have them and that seemed to support better. No pain at all.

Overhead rack Stump presses long strap; about 3'
?? x bar
5 x 115 (70# hanging)
5 x 185 (140# hanging)
3 x 3 x 205 (160# hanging) The longer straps make this lots tougher. Plates really start to swing alot.

JM Skull Crusher mix

CS Row

EZ curls.

Feel pretty good. Pec feels real good. Ice, stretching, DMSO and Aspirin seems to have helped alot.

Got a hit on my resume from Target. They have an operations Group Leader opening in Pueblo, CO. Talked with them yesterday and today. I like what I'm hearing so far. I'm hoping that they do as well.

Gotta go.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home