Friday, January 18, 2008

Thursday Lower

Truck took a dump on me Wed's so I spent the day hanging out at home catching up on things. It turned out that it was a wheel bearing issue that got repaired in time so that I could make it to the gym 3 pm ish.

Situps
Hip Swings

Precor Power Squat
8 x 360
8 x 640
8 x 810

Leg press
8 x 450
8 x 720
8 x 810

Rack Pulls from the top of the knee
5 x 315
5 x 405
2 x 455 I had the strength to do a full set but not the grip strength. Should have grabbed the straps.

30 minutes bike on random

Nice workout. Got a lot of work done quickly. Knees worked out ok this way. I miss doing real squats and deads but one only gets one set of knees in their lifetime.

Looking forward to throwing on the Karin's single denim tomorrow. I think I might do the snake river meet in April in Idaho falls.

BWT Friday AM 262#. Surprised @ this. I thought it would be up because Lisa made tacos and I ate my share. She does great things in the picture.

I saw on worldnetdaily.com that Bush signed a deal with the EU to create a common market with Europe by '15. Bastard is giving away our sovreignty and nobody blinks. We are way screwed folks. The supreme court and ACLU are ramming revisionist history and new views of our "living" constitution that's crap and nobody seems to care. If they do they are too impotent to do anything substantial to stem the tide of craziness that has overcome the world.

If you haven't begun to do so, pray.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home