Saturday, December 22, 2007

ME Bench

Good day. Moosie and Parker and Jeff were there and a friend of Moosie came from down south with his brothers. Sam is one of the biggest people I have ever seen. His tris look like 2 pigs crawled into his arms. No lie Sam must have a seperate food bill for his arms. Sam brought his brothers Robert and Dennis. Great guys. Very very strong.

Warm up
Flat bench
?? x bar
?? x 135
5 x 225
1 x 275
1 x 315

add 2 board
3 x 325
1 x 340 This was supposed to be 345 but I didn't take the 5 off of the left side. Great.
1 x 355 Jeff touched it but I had it.
m x 355 Jeff had to help alot

5 board
2 x 365
1 x 385
1 x 405 rt arm was tough to lock out.

lil Dave's cable triple tricep death 3 angles of 15 reps each for 45 reps per set
3 x 110

Bwt Dips
4 sets

BB shrugs
5 x 225
5 x 275
5 x 315
2 x 5 x 365
Got to use my new Spud straps from Elite. Good stuff. They are very wide and very stout. I think they will be around for a while

20 min bike

Saw the endocrinologist on Thurs. I need to make some changes before I get supplemented. HR needs to come down. She wants to see me with less body fat. She also thinks I have apnea again so I have to go to a sleep study next Friday. Swell. Second one I have done. I wasn't real crazy about my first one. Going to pay more attention to the food intake. I've gained about 10 lbs recently mainly because i haven't paid much attention to what I eat.

This time around I will make certain I have more protein intake while i lower my over all calories. I don't want to lose strength like last time. Bwt this AM before breakfast was 258 0r 259. My scale is messed up so it's hard to tell. Need to get a new one.

Gotta go.

Maranatha

God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home