Monday, December 17, 2007

Sat 12/15 ME Bench

We were @ American Fork on Sat. Moosie, Parker, Manny and Pablo were there with me. Wed's prior I had a colonoscopy which came out well but I went without solid food for about 40 hours and didn't train at all. I wasn't certain how the day was going to fly.

Warm up
Flat bench
2 x ?? x bar
?? x 135
5 x 225
1 x 275
1 x 315 right hand really lagged on this no leg drive either

decline db's
?? 75's
3 x ?? x 95's These were odd. The angle wasn't too extreme but when I was on the bench I felt like I was totally inverted. Didn't feel all that stable on these.

Flat bench 3 boards
2 x 315
2 x 1 x 335
2 x 1 x 345

McGillas
?? x 120
3 x ??? x 140

Tri's are somewhat sore today (Monday.). Those McGillas do a number on you. I didn't feel real enthused during this session. Good time with the guys but I didn't have the pop I normally do. The colonoscopy/prep probably had something to do with it.

Danielle moved out. She is with a girlfriend. So far so good. I pray she keeps her eyes on God regardless of where she goes.

Lisa's Mom moved in on Sat. It was for the best. Audrey has Alzheimer's and get rather befuddled a lot. It seems to be worst when the sun goes down. There's a name for that but I can't remember it. I can tell she is confused and that the confusion bothers her.

UW Whitewater beat Mt Union for the D3 National Championship on Sat. They did a great job of holding the Purple raiders to only 21 pts. They had averaged something like 52 for the season. The final was 31 - 21 Whitwater. Good stuff. 3rd time these 2 teams faced off in 3 years. First win for UWW.

World keeps moving forward. Christians are being martyred all over the world. The western church needs to pay attention because the new age beast is coming here soon. Gonna get nasty.

God loves His Bride though. Stay right or get left.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home