Saturday, December 01, 2007

Sat ME Bench 12/1

I hadn't trained all week because of a physical week at work. Long story. I just want to put it behind me.

We were @ the 7th East Gold's. Moosie, Parker, Jeff and Manny were there.

Warmup

Flat bench
2 x ?? x bar
?? x 135
5 x 225
1 x 275
1 x 315
1 x 325
2 x close x 335 Jeff nudged the bar both times

Put on Jason's single ply open back Karin's denim
1 x 365 + 2 board
1 x 385 "
1 x 405 "
1 x 435 " This was a misload on me. It was supposed to be 430 and I added a 5 to one side. Weird.
m x 445 This just got squirrelly (?). The 435 was a ten# shirt PR for 2 boards. I think I am just about to go through some strength gains.

Lil Dave's triple tricep death on high cable. 3 angles per set. 15 reps per angle. 45 total reps per set.
1 x 110
2 x 120

Pretty good day. Actually better than I anticipated. Looking forward to seeing the endocronologist on the 20th. I have some internal chemistry issues that when corrected could help in the training in strength gains and recovery.

It will also be interesting to see what happens when I get the denim refitted to me and made into a double. I will have to do an AAPF meet this year. The open back is just too much fun.

Moosie tried his new 54 Katana today. He hit a 585 4 board that was very easy. He is going to be insane when he figures the shirt out. I need to get my core stronger to help lift him off.

Had pics taken for the new Church directory today. First time in a long time that we had a pic taken together.

Need to get Mom in law over here. Her Alzheimer's is progressing and she shouldn't be alone.

My Alma Mater, Bethel University won their 3rd playoff game today against Central of Iowa. Sounds like they played through a nasty ice storm. The down side to the win is they get to play powerful Mount Union next week @ their place. Could be rough.

Lots going on but no time to discuss right now.

Maranatha!

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home