Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sat @ American Fork Gold's

Good day. I thought it wasn't going to go well because I slept like crap and my glutes, hammies and hips were killing me from installing a test court @ JR's house yesterday. Moosie, Parker, Jeff and I were in attendance. Sean was missed.....

Shoulder Complex
Hip Swings
Situps

Flat Bench
??? x bar
??? x 135
5 x 225 Felt heavy
3 x 275 felt real heavy
1 x 315 wobbly
1 x 325 strong. Go figure. Long time since I've hit this.
add Rage X + 1 board
1 x 365
1 x 395
1 x 415
m x 425 came back to far and I hit the hook
1 x 425. Felt good to lock this out. Real strong off of the bottom.

I've learned alot from the open back denim about "harnessing" (my word) the shirt down on the tri's. Even though this shirt is too big I can still get pop out of it and drive through the sticking point. Shoulder seam is hitting me about mid tricep.

Floor press
5 x 225 + some chains
1.75 x 275 + some chains
2 x 225 + some chains and another chain. I have no clue.

Overhead McGillas
10 x 100
There was a revolt and we went back to the lower pulley McGillas
10 x 110
2 x 10 x 120

Run the stack Push Downs sets of eight each plate
100 down to 30
110 down to 30

Called it good here.

Good session and great people to train with. Good work, good coaching and lots of laughter. I love Saturday mornings. I wish more people from SLC would show up @ AF. The more the merrier.

Games to watch.

Maranatha

Goc Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home