Thursday, October 11, 2007

Wed 10/10

I missed Tuesday 'cause, well I chose to. Work was a little testy and I felt hugely unmotivated so I just said screw it.

But Wednesday I was more into it soooo here goes:

Situps
Shoulder Complex
Hip Swings

Flat Bench
??? x bar
5 x 135
5 x 185
4 x 5 x 235

Military Stump Presses
5 x bar + 50# hanging = 95#
5 x bar + 100# hanging = 145#
5 x bar + 120# hanging = 165#
2 x 5 x bar + 130# hanging = 175#
The last set of 175 kicked my but. I guarantee the reps were not full range. They were however individual reps.

JM's
8 x 135
3 x 8 x 155

Suspended push ups feet on the ground
3 x 12 x bwt.

Not bad today. I've been playing with Jason and Lil Dave's energy zip up thingy (ask me later)and it seems to work. whether it is psychological or real I don't know but, it does get results so I guess that's real enough.

I am happy that my military is going up. I think this will help my bench.

BWT is up to between 256-8. I don't feel too bad about it as I am feeling stronger. The feeling stronger could also come from my tapering back on volume (I am after all an old guy) and re arranging training days so there are 72 hours or so between bench workouts and 2 full days to recover with no other strength activity. Seems to be working for now.

I heard excerpts of Vicente Fox from a talk show where he admitted that he and GW were working together toward a north american union that possibly be an "American" union including South America with a common currency etc. I know the Bible tells us that things are going to change to the negative but it just feels lousy when you see the government sell you out.

Also this trial where an illegal alien was convicted of torturing and murdering two teenage girls may now be overturned because of Mexico trying to twist a clause in an old old treaty. The guy did it. He admitted he did it and he did it in the US. Simple yes? Nope. If this gets overturned our sovereignty is effectively over. Sad times. The Supreme court is looking at it now. I hope they don't screw this one up.

Gotta go.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home