Friday, September 21, 2007

Thurs @ the gym

Time got late so I stopped in @ the 13th st Gold's in Sandy instead of going over to 7th. Easy little workout since I missed the Tues session and now it's closer to Sat. I am playing with shaking up the week and doing legs/back on Thursday I want to do them on Tues with bench support on Weds. I think this will help in CNS recovery for Sat.

Hip Swings
Leg press with calf extensions
8 x 180
8 x 270
8 x 360
8 x 450
8 x 540
8 x 630
8 x 720

4 sets of a 2 handled selectorized low row thingy

5 sets on a selectorized curl machine.

Weight this AM was 252-3. Not certain how my scale is reading these days.

Had a great breakfast burito today for lunch from Betos. That place is off the hook for good quick mexican food. That's not saying a breakfast burrito is exactly mexican food but you get my drift. Good food, lots of it and it's cheap.

Got tix for tomorrow's roller derby. They are going to honor WB @ the break. They are holding seats for us so we don't have to scramble to get there. Way cool. Should be fun. It will be the Bomber Babes vs the Death Dealers. I am surprised because I thought it was going to be the Sisters of No Mercy vs the Death Dealers. The Death Dealers are good but the Bomber Babes have my fav jammer. Don't know her name but she skates like she's on rails. Good stuff Maynard.

Got to get home and clean my rain gutters. I guess we have storms coming tomorrow. Welcome to Utah.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home