Thursday, August 23, 2007

Weds 8/22

Have plans for Thurs night so I trained on Weds

Situps
Hip swings

Icarian Power Squat
8 x sled
8 x 90
8 x 180
8 x 270
8 x 360
8 x 450
8 x 540
8 x 630
8 x 720
I don't know the weight of the apperatus but the added on weight x reps =25,920#

It felt pretty good. I didn't really feel my knees at all. I got pretty deep on thes. My glutes and the top of my hammies are a little angry this morning. Feels good.

Hack Sled
8 x 180
8 x 270
2 x 8 x 360
These were between 1/4 and parallel. Unlike the powersquats my knees move forward as I went lower on the Hack so I needed to keep the motion on the high side.

CS T row
5 x 90
5 x 135
3 x 5 x 160

Flite pulldown w/ dbld bands
worked up to
2 x 10 x dbl blue + dbl mini

EZ curl
8 x 75
3 x 8 x 85

alt DB curls
3 x 10 x 35's

stab ball wtd leg lifts
3 x 8 x 20

Nice session. Felt beat up in a good way. Really enjoyed the power squat. Knees feel great this morning. I need to figure out a way to add plates because the 720 maxed out the machine's capability.

BWT Thurs AM 251

I am finding more and more stuff on the web that interlinks many many orginizations and individuals that seem to be working very hard toward globalization. There is a somewhat quiet yet patient arrogance about their workings. Was amazed when I saw pics of the Israeli Supreme Court Building. Many occultic markings in it. But, it wasn't designed by Israeli's. Look it up it is facinating how things have been progressing without anybody paying attention.

Today's church is absolutely unprepared for what is going to unfold in the next 3 years. Could get ugly. Look up the links in previous posts and cruise them. Also try:

http://www.thegoldenreport.com/

People do not fell for the lies that will be getting more prevelant. Get to know The Creator of the universe. Get into your Bibles and learn what is behind current events. Your eternity depends on it.

Maranatha

God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home