Friday, July 27, 2007

Thursday Fun Times

Changed things up a bit and added some stuff. I feel pretty good and enjoyed the session.

Sit ups
Shoulder complex
Hip swings

CS Rows underhand grip
8 x 45
5 x 90
3 x 5 x 135

Reverse Grip Flite Pull down machine
8 x 90
8 x 140
3 x 8 x 180

GM's
10 x bar
5 x 135
5 x 125
I stopped here. I didn't have my belt and my lower back was feeling sketchy.

Partial leg press. Stopped before 90 degrees.
20 x 270
20 x 450
20 x 540

Seated knees straight calf machine
4 x 20 x ??

Seated knees bent calf machine
3 x 20 x ???

EZ bar curls
8 x 75
8 x 95
2 x 8 x 105

Alternate DB curls
4 x 8 x 35's

Stab ball weighted leg raises
4 x 5 x 25

That was it. Burnt but felt good. Not like after cardio. I feel good with more volume. Need to make a couple of adjustments to see what shakes.

Tried more reverse grip stuff to support my playing around with reverse grip benching. Looking forward to Sat to see how I do going heavy on some boards with reverse grip.

Bwt seems to remain stable even without the cardio. Checking my intake seems to be more important than being a cardio hamster on a wheel.

Bwt Thurs AM 251, Fri 251. I feel much stronger than I have in months.

Seeing more stuff online about military build ups around the world.

fulfilledprophecy.com

warchick.com

Check these 2 out. Get on War Chick's mailing list. Interesting posts with news items from around the world. Why doesn't our press discuss this stuff? Why do they want us blind to the activity in the world? Are they just ignorant? Tough call. The Bible's prophecies are again being played out right in front of us. Pay attention.

Gotta fly.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home