Monday, July 09, 2007

Sat 7/7

Was going to go in Thursday but stuff got in the way.

Sat
Hip Swings
Situps
Shoulder complex

Flat bench almost illegal wide grip
?? x bar
2 x 5 x 135
5 x 205
5 x 245
3 x 280
3 x 2 x 280

Close Grip 3 board
5 x 280
3 x 315
?? x 315

Tate press/Rolling extension ss
4 x 8 x 50's/40's

CG Low Rows
5 x 180
3 x 5 x 200

Suspended Pushups
2 x 10

Right wrist felt/feels funky. It rolled on my 3rd set of boards and I needed to quit there. I was wearing wraps but they weren't very tight.

I feel like I'm getting some strength back at higher end low reps but I don't have much endurence now. Hopefully things will get back on track.

I feel like I'm setting up ok but I don't feel like I have huge control over the bar right now. I tend to get sloppy on multiple reps. For some reason it was easier to stay consistant when I was fatter. Maybe the fat was inhibiting my ROM so much that I just couldn't move well? LOL.

Still don't feel the pop off of the bottom that I used to have. I will work on that Tues with the db's.

Thinking more and more about Highland Games stuff. My rear chain hasn't suffered like my bench has from the weight loss. I think I can handle some of the throws (?) for height pretty well.

I need to call Jeff Loosle, local HG guy out of Draper to check it out further. Jeff Alvari from the Sat crew is interested as well.

Weight is all over the place. Ate like a pig @ the 4th and for a couple of days after.
251 on the 4th, 254 on the 5th, 256 on the 6th, 254 on the 7th, 253 on the 8th and this AM.

Started taking some Psyllium husk and that is a unique experience. Wow, does it clean you out. I can talk to myself and I echo.

Work is better. It feels like everybody is relaxing somewhat and we are going after the same goals more now. A bunch of us went to the Bees game Sat and that was fun. Nice to get to know people outside of the office.

Good service on Sunday. Had some missionaries from Central Asia. Good talk re being in muslim countries. Very tough work for them. God will provide.

Talking to WB now. Need to jam.


Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home