Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sat 6/23

Bob and Terri Pitsenberger's 27th anniversary? Long time for sure. Nice job guys!

Van Winkle Gold's
Situps (ow abs are killing me from Thurs weighted leg raises)
Hip swings
Shoulder complex

Flat bench
2 x ?? x bar
?? x 135
5 x 225
4 x 3 x 275
I was all over the place with the bar. It felt heavier than it should have. Set up wasn't bad I was just weak.

3 Board
2 x 295
3 x 3 x 295
Back in the fat old days my PR for a single on 3 boards was like 375. Definately a new era.

Push downs very painful to the abs did I mention it hurt?
8 x 80
2 x 8 x 100

Tate Presses
8 x 45's
3 x 8 x 50's

Rolling Extensions
8 x 30's
3 x 8 x 40's

Strict lateral raises
3 x 12 x 20's

40 min bike

Bwt this AM 253. Stopped losing weight and as weak as a puppy. Goofy. College football season is edging closer and there is roller derby tonight with the guys from work. Should be fun.

Need to do some more homework on the Global warming drama. Too many are buying into the hysteria after checking their brains @ the door. Need to be objective and clear in my position. Free speach and opposing thought is starting to be looked down on. Bad times for the country.

Gotta go. Need to mow the lawn.

Maranatha

God Bless

PS did I mention there's Roller Derby tonight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home