Friday, June 08, 2007

Thursday 6/07

Situps
shoulder complex
hip swings

Rack pulls knee high start
10 x bar
2 x 5 x 135
5 x 225
5 x 315
5 x 365
5 x 405
2 x 3 x 455

Assited pull ups purple band
8 x bwt + band
3 x 7 x bwt + band

Standing band abs
4 x 12 x green + mini

ez bar curls
5 x 100
3 x 8 x 90

30 min bike

Bwt Thursday 251 Friday AM 250

Took it easy on the bike because my left knee was still a little tender. Knee did great in the rack pulls. I had more in the tank for the pulls but discretion is the better part of valor so I stopped where I did. Grip on the right (puney) hand was much better than I anticipated.

Back really feels worked Fri AM. Good kind of sore.

Work is sorta dead for me. Real slow on the tech callls. There are still some rumblings that there are more changes coming that are for now under the radar. Time will tell what will shake out.

Talking to Ward online now. He seems to be doing well. Things are calmer than before he says. That's good. He shouldn't get his bell rung anymore. Not getting shot or blown are pluses as well.

Looking forward to tomorrow's workout. We will be @ the Gold's off of Van Winkle. It's a big one. I'm still not quite used to the rhythm of the change in the crew but life goes on. I will adjust.

End times stuff cranking away. Things will get very interesting in some sometimes very bad ways before too long. The Bible is full of prophecies that have come true with just future stuff remaining. I'm not betting against the trend. I suggest that you don't either. Read the book of John, especially chapter 3. Could be very important to your future.

Maranatha
God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home