Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sat and Sunday

Sat ME Bench, Kind of

Hipswings
situps
shoulder complex

Flat bench
2 x ?? X bar
10 x 135
5? x 185
5 x 225
3 x 275
3 x 1? x 315 Jeff A touched the bar ea rep about 2-3" off of my chest then it went fine. I'm a weak sissy mental case.

2 x 4 x 315 + 4 boards

4 x 5 x 225 x illegal wide

Push downs

Some x a bunch x ???

Bike x 45 minutes

BWT 250# Sat Before the workout.

Sunday
Eliptical 40 minutes 20 forward and 20 backward
BWT Sunday morning 251#

I was next to worthless off the chest. Weird 'cause that's usually my strength. I ran out of protein this week which could have something to do with it. The weight loss could be working to my detriment 2 ways. The weight loss itself could contribute and I have gotten smaller and my stroke may be as much as 2-3" longer. I will do my DE stuff with Illegal Wides for a while and do rep work on ME day with a bent bar and extra wide grips. I still want to drop another 20 which may take me out of the Sept meet. Health is more important than bench meets.

It's great having Ward around. He seems much more together than the leave on his first tour. God is good. He gets checked out this week for his head. If he gets the ok he will go back next Monday and will be back in September. He's coming to work tomorrow to check on what I do and to go to lunch with a couple of us. Should be fun.

Danielle is going to graduate in about 3 weeks. Weird. It will be the start of another era. I've got mixed emotions. I still get the odd negative or sideways thoughts keep floating around. Brain farts I guess. I'm hoping Lisa and I can communicate better when it's just she and I most of the time. That has me worried. I just need to relax and trust God's planning and His love for us.

Need to get some stuff done before bed.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home