Friday, May 04, 2007

Thursday Stuff

Shoulder complex x 2
Situps 3 x 25
Hip swings

Bent Over GM's
2 x 5 x bar
5 x 95
5 x 135
5 x 185
2 x 5 x 225
I didn't go too heavy as I was focusing on my setup on these. Because of tight shoulders I used to set up with the bar just under my C7. Because of the way I have to grip the bar due to bad wrist and tight shoulders, the bar had a tendency to roll/slide over my C7 at the bottom of the GM movement. This had to change.

I pre stretched my shoulders and focused on keeping the bar farther down on my traps. I have a ways to go to be where I want to be but it went ok and was an improvement.

Standing abs with dbl green & mini band
4 x 8

Leg press
5 x 270
5 x 450
5 x 630
2 x 5 x 720
First time in a long time for these. Used a high, narrow foot placement and that worked out well. Knees feel great today. Quads are slightly sore today. Feels good.

Wide neutral grip pull downs to chest
5 x 210
3 x 5 x 225

Bicep isolation machine
some x bunch

15 min bike on manual

Decent workout. I look forward to improving the GM's. In the past, everything went up when those improved. These are harder to do now without the belly I used to have. I used to be able to use my belly as a brake on the way down. I would rather have the flatter stomach in the big picture. I don't have a six pack yet but I do have 2.5 abs working for sure. Hoping for 3 plus in a month...

252# this AM

Ward has contacted his Mom and he says he will be home tomorrow. Good stuff.

More to do.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home