Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tuesday Night Cardio

45 minutes bike on random. Heart rate up to 131. Bwt Wed AM was 254#.

Feeling pretty good. Bicep is pretty good but I know I am a ways from being healed up. I to doesn't hurt to move it but it's still really tender to push on. So I don't do that very often.

Playing with the nutrition a bit. Adding a mid morning and mid afternoon bit of protein. Not a ton but probably 25 grams or so each time. I take another 24 in the am with breakfast. Not where I will need to be once training hits hard in June. I'd like to be in the mid 230's by June.

I was hoping to get down under 220 for the Sept. meet but I'm afraid in doing that I will not have enough time to amp up my training/nutrition to do any good at the meet. I probably will have to go in the 242's. But, there is a great record in my age group that is within reach if I lift up in the 275's. Decisions, decisions.

Weird weather today. 70's yesterday and snowing today.

Gotta fly.

Maranatha

God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home