Thursday, April 05, 2007

Wednesday

45 min on bike on manual. HR up to 131.

Bwt for Wed and Thurs AM was 259#

I seem to have hit a plateau. Not to worry. It will fall again.

House is great. I mean I need to paint and stuff but it is sooo quiet. The kids have moved out and Danielle is on her orchestra tour for a week. Verrry nice.

My brother and sister are coming for Dan's graduation. Always an interesting time. We are all very different people. It will be fine. Really.

Ward looks like his leave is still on for the end of May. That will be good times. I hope we can go shooting while he is down.

Work is mellowing out some. Getting busier but the attitudes seem to be chilling down some. They all get to live.

Lisa is worried about Ward and has been feeling down the last day or so. Tough thing for a Mom.

Good Mornings tonight. I'm odd I think. I actually look forward to doing them...

Gords, I changed my myspace. Even put in really big font for you. LOL. Stump Daddy if you've forgotten.

Need to go lower the stack.

Maranatha,

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home