Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Monday

40 minutes bike on random hr up to 130

Bwt was screwy. 263# Monday morning. Back down to 259# on Tuesday AM.

Dave and Mandi got more stuff out on Monday and took the cat! God certainly is good. Now we can see if our cats mellow out and actually start using the litter box on a regular basis. Don't ask.

Danielle goes on tour tonight so no gym today.

Michelle has some personal stuff to tend to so she may not be training for a while.

Moosie is thinking that he has been to beat up to continue training for PL. Too bad. Great guy and amazing lifting talent. Never came close to tapping his deadlift talent. He was fun to have around on Saturdays.

I heard Jeff A showed well last Sat. in Montana but I don't know #'s yet.

Getting into arena FB lately. The Utah Blaze have been tearing it up. 4-1 now. I'm going to try to get to a game in a couple of weeks. I'd like to see the AZ Rattler game. Not a lot of love lost between these teams.

Calves are real sore from Sat still. Long time since I actually felt something in my calves. I was about ready to sue them for non support. Hopefully with the weight loss and change in training the guys will quit saying that I'm a"big guy riding a chicken..." Good times. they reach the floor so quit with the leg jokes already.

Nothing from Ward this AM. Looking forward to seeing him soon. Great kid. I hope anybody that gets to meet him someday. Well worth the price of admission.

More things to see and people to do.

Maranatha!

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home