Friday, March 23, 2007

Thurs back & bi's

Sit ups

Conventional DL's
4-5 sets each x 1 x 135, 225, 275 & 315

CS Rows
5 x 90
5 x 135
3 x 5 x 165

Plate load curl machine
I don't know what but it was for like for 6 sets of 5

Bike
20 min random. Peak HR was 121.

Haven't pulled in forever. Now that my weight is down some I can get down on the bar conventional. This will be better because of the way my knees have worn by going wide stance all the time in sports and lifting. The dl's didn't feel too bad. I like doing singles with little rest in between. The medial portion of my left knee is a bit tender today. Nothing major. It just knows it did something yesterday. Form wasn't the best but it didn't feel too bad. Well except for the last single. I was in a hurry and it was more of a Bud Davis stiff leg attempt. Easy but ugly.

Thurs AM bwt 263#
Fri AM bwt 263#

DJ is getting a new job with a hidden blind company. That and them moving is all good in my book. I am starting to become a happier camper.

Ward is home for leave in less than 2 months.

Danielle graduates in a little over 2 months. I love it when a plan comes together...

More stuff but I have to go.

Thanks for playing along.

Maranatha,

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home