Friday, March 16, 2007

Thursday @ Golds on 7th

Situps
Shoulder complex
Hip Swings

Bent over db rows
4 x 5 x 120

Close neutral grip pull downs to chest
5 x 185
5 x 225
2 x 5 x 240

DB alt hammer curls
4 x 8 x 40's

Bike
30 min random setting

Felt ok today. I meant to do the rows with 110 but grabbed a 120 by accident My grip in my right hand was a bit suspect but with some regripping was able to get it handled.

BWT 266 both Thursday and Friday. Feeling pretty good physically. Looking forward to seeing how things will feel when I drop another 30.

Work is interesting. The results of the all of the changes are not all known yet. It's been a little quiet in my cube. Things will pick up when spring has sprung. Doing some rewrites and putting out the fires.

Tired of the extra stress @ home. The kids need to get it together and get their own place.

God is good. He loves me and puts up with me. Somedays I feel so, well human. All kinds of weirdness in my life lately yet God stays God and keeps His promises. One of the primary ones for me is that regardless of my "me-ness" He continues to love me and forgive me when I come to Him with my sins (I John 1:9). Simply amazing. 2 things I need to keep in my frontal lobe, God is God and I'm not Him. Seems so simple but more often then not I try to steer the vehicle and I put my self at odds with God's plans for me. God knows the future from the past yet I think I know better? I need to get a clue, I would be much better off.

Best news, we heard from Ward Wednesday evening and he's ok. He kinda stopped our hearts for a while but we are very relieved he as alright.

Need to get busy.

Maranatha!

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home