Saturday, March 03, 2007

Fri and Sat ME Bench

Friday
30 min eliptical (15 back 15 front)
30 min bike


Sat ME bench
2 x ???? x bar
5 x 135
5 x 185
5 x 225
3 x 295
1 x 325
1 x 345 x 2 boards
Absolutely no giddyup today. This was 30# under my PR and felt like 405. Called it for this movement.

DB Flat bench
3x 10 x 90's

Wide neutral low pulley rows
3 x 10 x 195

Rope pushdowns
3 x 12 x ??

60 minutes bike

270# this AM. Wt. loss seems to be going ok. Could be partly responsible for the lack of zip benching today. I'm sure there will be ups and downs strength wise until I'm at goal weight for a while.

Trying to talk Lisa into going to the Blaze (AFL) home opener tonight. She doesn't seem real excited but I'm hoping that will change.

Lot's of people have left our company since I was hired in Sept. Some significant players have been let go or have gone to greener patures. I am aware of others getting ready to take off as well. Kind of a negative energy going on. I like what I do and for the most part people are ok. There is a a real negative subcurrent there. Not thinking of jumping ship but I may if the current corporate mood doesn't change. God is good and will direct me/us to the best situation.

Got to talk to Ward again this AM. He seems in good spirits which is a plus.

Gotta fly,have tickets to buy...

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home