Monday, February 12, 2007

Sunday 2/11

Church was good. New Pastor started a study in Ephesians. Good guy Shawn (?). Really passionate for the Word and for everybody to come to know God. Very Positive.

Early afternoon I went over to Gold's up on 13th. Normally I don't go there to lift because it is such a yuppie, mirror monkey crowd. Sunday pm in the cardio equipment is not too bad.

30 min treadmill el 2.0 speed 3.5
30 min bike

db curls
4 x 8 x 40's

I can't believe what a wuss I am at these. Wow I suck lol.

#1 Son Dave got some bug up his butt yesterday. He is by far the moodiest person I know. Can't say anything to him when he is in those moods without him getting cranky and downright mean. All Iasked for was for him to check the piles of clothes that they (he and Mani have downstairs to look for socks that are missing. He started to tell me why he didn't have them and as I replied with why I thought it was worth the check, he started to blow up. Un freaking real. Over socks? I was very happy he chose to leave and clean out their strorage unit. When he got back he spent most of the night downstairs. It will be a glorious day when they move into their own place.

The weight loss got a test this week. I had 3 really good dinners that I over did. Enchiladas Thurs, Steak Sat and chicken with stuffing and potatos last night. Only tallied 1# lost for the week. Back down to 279#. was back to 280# yesterday. Nice to be in the 270's. Looking toward the 260's soon. I like the feeling of being lighter. Not missing alcohol or it's calories at all.

Back for cardio tonight. For now, I need to go earn my pesos.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home