Friday, February 02, 2007

Wed Cardio again?

Still in the Longview TX fitness room.

Eliptical 15 min
Stairstepper 20 min
Bike 25 min

It got cold and wet so the project was shut down so we flew back Thursday. Going to catch the gym for more cardio tonight and group benching is tomorrow. I guess I feel ok about the trip weight loss wise. I stayed even when I got back so I suppose that not gaining weight on a steady diet of restaraunt food. Clothes are fitting better so that's good. Hopefully the los can continue now that I am home.

Got home and almost everyone is sick. I hope I don't succumb to the crud.

I need to go through a bunch of stuff, books, belongings, clothes etc, that I have and don't use/need. Too much stuff just cluttering up the casa.

Back at wor which is good. Lots to do.

Gotta fly.

Maranatha.

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home