Saturday, January 13, 2007

ME Bench

Gold's American Fork. Mike, both Jeff's, Moosie and Parker. Michelle and Lance somewhere.
Hip swings
Situps
Shoulder complex

Flat bench
?? x bar
?? x 135
5 x 225
5 x 275
3 x 315
1 x 335
3 x 365 + 3board don't remember tripling this before
1 x 385 + 3board tied pr
2 x m + 3board 1st one missed @ top, 2nd was too high. 1st one was fairly fast but just died. I'm not certain this problem is just a strngth issue. I need to learn more about top end technique.

Superset
Pushdowns + Standing handle grabbing posterior shoulderblade retraction thingies on a machine not designed for it. Seemed to work out.
4 x 10 I think not certain where the pins were.

Blue Band behind the knee standing extensions
3 x 10
Standing calves (weird)
3 x 10?

so so workout. I suppose I should be good with the benching. Head wasn't 100% in it. I had the oddest morning that pegged the bizzaro meter.

Wife woke me up @ 6 am yelling from the hall. "Stephen, help me get Dave out of the closet". I woke up very groggily and asked her to repeat what she had said. She pointed at the hall closet who's door was open. Typical hall closet. Vaccum, vaccum parts, light bulbs coats etc. Along with the previous list was my 25 yr old son, naked, in the fetal position asleep with his head hidden behind the coats against the back wall.

Took a while trying to figure this all out. Dave was not real coherant. Go figure. He wasn't making much sense. Again go figure. He wouldn't wake up or comeout. I found his robe in the kitchen and Dave finally took it and came out.

Behind the scene is an on going discussion between my wife and myself about her new $145 contacts being missing. (Long story short, I did something stupid, somewhere somehow and confused the cases and doubled up our contacts in one case and now we can't find her left one. My bad.) Dave, semi coherant and now in his robe (God is good), was trying to help us find the lens and calm his mom down.

Through the loud discussion, Dave has sat on the end of my bed, asked me to kneel so he could compare range of motion of my one good wrist and his bad wrist. He tried to give his mom some little green pills so she would go to sleep. "And don't worry mom, your contacts have to be somewhere..."

For what seemed like an eternity, we were trying to get him to go down and go to bed. He did leave and came back with a glass with some brownish liquid in it that after being questioned he said it was "bolnde liquor." We finally figuered out that this was an old diluted whiskey somwething. Not real flammable at this point.

He finally left to go down stairs to go to bed but he was still confused because his wife woke up with Dave at the foot of the bed thinking he was in the bathroom. Thankfully she got him correctly oriented before any damage was done. Best part, Today is her birthday.

He remembers nothing. He used to sleep walk as a kid but he never did anything to this degree. In the top 5 of weird mornings for my lifetime. I think I can forgive myself for not being focused at the gym.

Haven't checked much on the eschatology front this week. I quickly read some stuff on Herb Peter's fulfilledprophecy.com. Look for some Surprising mid east peace stuff come out in the news. We don't get crap for real news here in the US.

Gotta go son in Iraq is IMing me.

Maranatha!

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home