Saturday, December 16, 2006

Sat ME Bench

Nooner @ Gold's.
Shoulder Complex
Situps
Hip Swings

Flat Bench
2 x ?? x bar
1 x ?? x 135
1 x 3 x 225
1 x 1 x 275
1 x 1 x 315
1 x 1nt x 385 Phenom
1 x 1nt x 405 Phenom
2 x nt misgroove m x 425 Phenom
1 x 1 almost touch x 405 52 Rage X

10 min eliptical
10 min walking on treadmill

I think I'm going to bag the Phenom even though one of the Sat crew (Lance) swears by it. The one rep in the Rage X was sooooo much faster than all of the other reps. I stopped here because after locking it out I relaxed and my right hand (the repaired one) rolled forward and I dumped the bar on my chest. It was in slow motion and I saw my spotter looked away because I had such a solid rep he thought there was no worry. I was laughing before it hit. Stupid crap. Hand didn't get hurt which is comforting. After 4 surgeries my wife would be pissed if I did something bad in the gym.

Maybe, someday I will find a shirt that I will understand and get some ok carry over from. Thinking of sending some gear to Ginny Phelps. Heard good things about how she can tweak stuff.

Heard from #2 son, Ward today. He called from Iraq. Kid (23) is going through alot. He told us today that he volunteered for this (#2) tour and wasn't recalled. His Mom took this rather hard. He is also considering an additional tour in Afghanistan. That didn't make me happy. I know he did this tour to help support his buddies in a good cause which I believe is honorable, but I would prefer him being honorable stateside from now on.

Too much going on in the world to have him so far away.

Corp. Christmas party last night. Good time. The committee did a nice job. Dinner murder mystery. Good times.

New running track install in Longview TX next month. I need to be onsite to observe/critique etc. It's part of a gallery/show room so it will be scaled down and will take only 22 rolls of product. I don't know why I need to be in Sun night through Fri morning. I don't understand why we spend the money we do sometimes. Regardless I am happy to have this job. It is a good fit.

Interesting day. God is good.

Maranatha.

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home