Saturday, December 09, 2006

ME Bench

Was gone all week to Georgia. We are supplying the material for the new rec running track @ UGA and a couple of us went out for our $0.02 and moral support. Had a couple of chances to lift but the slow speed of the project put me into a "screw it" mood. Today is the first thing I've done all week that resembled making a physical effort. I don't think I could live in GA. All of the bisquits and gravy, fried foods etc I don't think I could bench because my gut wouldn't allow a lift off. Good to be home.

Gold's in West Jordan. Just 3 of us.

Flat Bench
2 x ?? x bar
1 x ?? x 135
1 x 10 x 225
1 x 5 x 275
1 x 3 x 315
What follows is not indicative of what might have been but more of an unveiling of what a wuss I have become. There was more in the tank for sure but I was afraid of passing out from blood loss.
1 x 5 x 365 x 4 board x 60 Closed neck, open back, velcro'd phenom, size 60.
1 x 2 x 405 x 3 board x "
1 x 1 x 405 x 2 board x "
1 x 1 nt x 405 x full rom x "

Push Downs

Seated low rows close neutral grip

Things went fast and eazy but: HOLY CRAP!! What kind of mean spirited sadist thought up the interior seams of the Phenom? I feel like someone tried to shave my armpits with a cheese grater. Seriously, this is some sort of mean trick. You take the bar and start your descent and little nasty elves with sand paper try to help seat your shirt like broomers at a curling match. I could have done more but the smoke from my armpits was setting off the sprinklers. No shirt that I have ever tried has ever ripped me like this one. This situation gets grimmer with the realization that I think I like the shirt and will probably use it next week. Sometimes I suck and I really piss me off. I love this sport.

Monday will be interesting having been gone for a week. It will take 2 weeks to dig out. I won't be bored.

Gotta go; thigs to see and people to do.

Maranatha,

God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home