Saturday, December 02, 2006

ME Bench

Gold's in West Jordan. 5 of us today.

Hip swings x 2
Shoulder complex x 2
Bwt situps 3 x 10

Flat Bench Raw
2 x ?? x bar
1 x 5 x 135
1 x 5 x 225
1 x 5 x 275
1 x 3 x 315
1 x 3 x 335 x 1 board
1 x 1 x 355 x 1 board
1 x m x 370 x 1 board
1 x 3 x 385 x 5 boards
1 x 2 x 405 x 5 boards
1 x 1g x 425 x 5 boards g = gimmee. My right hand was floating back and jeff stopped it. I locked it out.
1 x m x 425 x 5 boards left arm locked but rt was 1/2" short. All sets were good off the bottom. Top end strength is real sucky. Hand feels good though.

Flat Tate Presses
1 x 8 x 40's
1 x 8 x 50's
3 x 8 x 60's

Close neutral grip pull downs to the chest
1 x 8 x 180
2 x 8 x 210

Bench set up is getting better. Feeling pretty solid. Need to work on flexibility to get arch better. Top end needs work for sure. Could be the reason I suck in shirts right now. I can't touch with anything in shirts that fit right and I can't lockout weights that I finally get to touch. Got some time. Probably won't compete in a shirt till the WABDL Rocky Mountain Regional in May/June. Maybe a little USPF meet in March but not certain. Wish list includes, Karin's DD, Metal Viking Presser and a Katana. Perhaps sending something I already have to Ginny P for adjustments. Not like I don't have other places for $550.00 + to go. Maybe I can use my new AARP membership to get discounts on equipment.

Going to obseve the install of new indoor track material we have picked up @ U of Georgia. Hoping to talk my way in for a couple of workouts this week while I'm gone.

Haven't been checking much on the world scene lately. Whatever will happen will happen and regardless it all has been decided already. God wins.

Maranatha!

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home