Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Tues Bench Support + Back

Dropped by the Edge right after work. I don't know if the heat was out or the recent cold front was too tough but one thing that was sure is that the ice cream was not going to melt...

Shoulder complex x 2
Hip swings x 2
Bwt situps 3 x 10

Flat bench
3 x ? x bar
1 x 5 x 135
1 x 5 x 225
4 x 5 x 280

DB rows
4 x 8 x 100's

Hammer curls
4 x 8 x 40's

I thought about what Randy had mentioned re volume and though I hadn't felt overtrained, I hadn't made the gains that I wanted to make. I enjoy the mental cleansing of working out life's traumas in the gym but that positive may be slowing some strength gains by doing too much. I don't have any meets that are coming up that interest me so I'll lower the volume some.

To help me celebrate my milestone birthday next month, AARP sent me a registration form.

Son Ward has messed up his foot (dropped something on it) so he isn't going on missions for a bit. Doesn't hurt my feelings at all.


Maranatha.

God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home