Friday, November 24, 2006

Last Sun. & Thurs

Sunday I got back into doing swings again.

1 arm snatches with double press.
5 x 5 x 50# ea arm

The snatch portion seems to help rom and breaks up little adhesions.

Thurs Shoulder & Tris

bwt situps 3 x 10
shoulder complex x 2

Standing Military Stump Presses
3 x ?? x bar
1 x 5 x bar + 50# hanging = 95#
1 x 5 x bar + 100# hanging = 145#
4 x 5 x 85 + 100# hanging = 185#

Dbl arm DB swings
to eye level
3 x 5 x 45's
to snatch
3 x 5 x 45's
to snatch and press
3 x 5 x 45's

Skull crushers on the floor
4 x 8 x 115#

Push downs
4 x 8 x ??

Feeling pretty healthy. Bummed that I keep having business conflicts on Tuesdays. On the other hand I am happy that I have a job to complain about...

Hand and wrist are really good. I think the standing military work is loosening up my back. Maybe some day I can have something recognizable as an arch. Turn 50 in a month. That feels weird.

Shiites torched some Suni's and burned some mosques. Like Rodney King said "Can't we all just get along?" Weird that they hate each other so much. Very strange mind set they have. we need to get clued into the bigger perspective. People who argue about how bad the US is may have a point. On the other hand, we are involved in a conflict that is much larger than the media allows us to think about. These nutbags want to kill us with predjudice. We don't hear much about how they treat their prisoners, only how bad we are. When was the last time we beheaded a prisoner and hung his body on a bridge? We need to be smarter as a group.

Ward seems to be doing ok. Would love to have him home now. God knows.

Did I mention I turn 50 in a month?

Maranatha!

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home