Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thurs Shoulders etc.

Went to the Edge again and I was the only one there for half the workout again. That is so nice. I suppose getting a garage would be a good start in building a garage gym...

Situps
Shoulder complex

Military pin presses, chin high w/chains
1 x 5 x bar
1 x 5 x bar + chains (32.2#) per side = 109# @ lockout
1 x 5 x 95 + chains = 159# @ top
1 x 5 x 135 + chains = 199# @ top
2 x 5 x 155 + chains = 219# @ top 10 of the ugliest reps ever committed in the gym.
Chain set up was good. Hung them with a long strap. Folded them in 3rd's. Full load and deload ea rep.

1 arm DB snatch from swing
1 x 5 x 60# ea arm
1 x 5 x 70# ea arm
1 x 5 x 80# ea arm

Straight bar push downs
Close neutral grip pull downs to the chest

Ok workout. I forgot my belt and the overhead pressing tweaked my back a bit. Not bad, just an annoying knot. 3 days until a new division and AARP.

A bit quiet on the world front. Watch for movement in Jan or Feb. I read that China is really gearing up it's military for "an inevitable war with the US." We aren't in Kansas any more Toto.

Maranatha.

God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home