Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thurs @ the Edge

It was beautiful. Boss left early. I left a little after he did. Went over to the Edge and no one was there. It's great to have a key. Turned the lights on. Turned the stereo up. It was good to be home.

Shoulder complex
Hip Swings
Situps

Standing Military pin presses
2 x 5 x bar
1 x 5 x bar + Purple bands hooked on the base of the rack. No slack. Tension started immediately off of the pin.
1 x 5 x 95 + bands
1 x 5 x 135 + bands
1 x 3 x 155 + bands
3 x 5 x 155 + bands

Purple band face pulls
4 x 8

Purple band push downs
4 x 8

Overhead High Pulley Extensions
4 x 8

Roger was right. My lockout is an issue if I am going to compete in a shirt. I suppose I could gamble on finding a shirt that I could touch in and get some pop that I could add my speed off of the bottom and cruise through to lockout? Yeah right. I need to go build a lockout.

More and more in the world scene is being orchestrated by the quiet man, Javier Solana. He is pretty slick. Has some good foresight for being underhanded.

Split Nato in half and parleyed his positions in the EU and WEU into quite the power broker.

Yes Ladies and Gents, I believe that '07 will be a year we won't for get.

Maranatha.

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home