Saturday, January 06, 2007

1/6/07 ME bench

West Jordan Gold's
Good crew. Mike C, Lance, Michelle, Moosie showed up with son Parker and Russ Bennet showed up though he wasn't benching. After spending the week with "civilians" at work and at home it is nice to hang with twisted, like minded people. Regular people don't get lifters.

Shoulder complex
Situps

Flat bench
1 x ? x bar
1 x ? x 135
1 x 5 x 225
1 x 3 x 275
1 x 3 x 315
1 x 2 x 365 + 52 fury Chest kinda loose. Play in the arms. Decent off week shirt to help in lockout I think.
1 x 1 x 405
1 x m x 405 Rt side got loose. Couldn't finish at lockout that side.

4 Board Raw
1 x 3 x 365
1 x 3 x 375
1 x 2 x 375

High pulley row to chest
Hammer curls
Short dips

The WABDL meet got put off till April 14. I believe I will call Ginny Phelps (?) and have her alter the 54 fury I have. Shorten the sleeves and take them in to a 48 and take the shoulders and chest plate into a 5o. Should be interesting.

Had a good time on our video conference with Ward on Wednesday. He seems to be in good spirits in spite of some of his frustrations. He doesn't understand the apathy of the Iraqi locals at all. I guess I don't either. You'd think they would stand up for their new freedom now that Saddam is gone. Different strokes I suppose.

Gotta fly.

Maranatha.

God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home