Friday, February 09, 2007

Thursday 2/8

30 min eliptical
30 min bike

situps 3 x 15
shoulder complex

Standing military
2 x ?? x bar
1 x 5 x 135
1 x 5 x 155
1 x 5 x 175
1 x 5 x 185

lateral raises
3 x 8 x 40's

Green band dbld over the bar standing abs
4 x 15

preacher curls EZ bar
3 x 8 x 75
1 x 4 x 75

Got to use the new 3" hybrid lever belt I got from American belt. good stuff. It is different having it being an inch narrower. Very comfy though for a guy with a short back.

Finding it much more difficult to lift after the cardio. That's ok though as i'm more concerned with dropping the lbs. Lifting lighter is easier on the joints.

Lots of stuff hitting the fan at work. The network has some unique ideas on the process that decisions go through. They tech stuff soooo personally when in fact many times they are the ones who have delayed or pulled the oh crap.

Still having the weird head stuff to a degree. I really don't want to go home at all. It's way too crowded. There is no respect of space. Makes me nuts. If my Lisa wasn't around I don't know if I would go home. I am dead serious. Tired of feeling that I have to go to the room just for a little peace. I'm wondering why this is such a tough thing to comprehend. Makes me more comfortable spending more time in the gym which is good. An hour of cardio is no big deal anymore.

Ate too many enchiladas last night. Weight was still @ 280# this am. I know that I should be less. Ah well in time.

My friend Kelli's Mom seems to be on the mend. The doc's got the main lump and in a couple of weeks will go in and clean out the last of any questionable cells. they feel good enough that they are only doing radiation and don't have to do chemo. God is good!

Talked to my son Ward today. They had a mission go bad yesterday. He can't give details but you can tell he was down. Pray for him.

Need to fly.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home