Friday, March 02, 2007

Thursday Shoulders and bi's

Shoulder complex
Hip swings
Situps 3 x 25

Seated Military
2 x 10 x bar
10 x 95
8 x 135
5 x 165
3 x 3 x 185

Forehead supported rear db lat raises
8 x 25
3 x 8 x 35's

Hammer strength curl machine
10 x 45
10 x 55
2 x 10 x 65
10 x 45

This machine is set up weird or, I never received bi's @ birth... yup it's my Mom's fault...

20 min Bike

Helped critique Michelle's DL and time got away. Only had the 20 min to spare.

272# Thurs
272# Fri AM
Step by slow step it's coming down. I don't think I will reach my goal as quickly as I had originally thought but I understand that a slower steadier loss is easier to maintain. We'll see.

Very rough week at work. Working since '81 in basically contracting environments, it is an adjustment to work in a modern corporate setting. Lot's of politics, rumors and double standards. Just gotta stay back and do my job to the best of my ability. Being a very social person by nature, it is tough to withdraw. Better that than getting caught up in the intrigue.

God is good. This is all fine. Small bumps in a long road.

Looking forward to Sat's workout. I think like Stella, I got my groove back.

Lot's of stuff going on world wide. Here at home as well. Pay attention to all sides. Don't leave your discernment in your pocket. Lot's of adgendas out there and I would guess that most have severe downsides. Stay in the Word, fellowship and pray.

Maranatha,

God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home